Business & Culture tour guidelines
An innovative event is added in VACI 2018 to truly connect interested delegates to local solution seekers and understand the ground issues. Only 20 seats are available for those who wish to get your true hands in Vu Gia Thu Bon River basin which is located entirely in Danang city and Quang Nam province in the Central of Vietnam.
8th March 2018
- Meeting with key local water authorities to understand key local water issues in Danang: DONRE, DARD, DAWACO, Danang Water Drainage and Waste Water Treatment Company
- Visiting Water Supply Plant and Wastewater treatment plant in Danang city
- One cultural performance
9th March 2018
- Meeting with key local water authorities to understand key local water issues in Quang Nam: DONRE, DARD, Quang Nam Water Supply Company, Quang Nam Water Drainage and Waste Water Treatment Company
- Visiting Water Supply Plant and Wastewater treatment plant in Quang Nam
- Visiting Phu Ninh Reservoir and Phu Ninh Water Resources Monitoring Station
How to apply | Send your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “VACI2018 Business Tour” by 1st Oct.
Fee | $300 per delegate. Maximum two representatives from one organization could join the tour.
Included in the fee
- Logistics to visit all stakeholders and locations arranged in the tour
- Two lunches on two days
- One cultural performance ticket
- English translation to communicate with local stakeholders
- Free guide for cultural exploration
Not Included in the fee
- Airfare and accommodation during the tour
- Tea break and dinners
Hint | To maximize the contact with local stakeholders, please bring your name card, your company profile, your company gift boxes to each stakeholder meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact (email@example.com) for any further information.